Friday, November 11, 2011

Can any one tell ,where can i buy fake,replica louis vuitton,fendi handbags in los angeles?

I can not afford the real ones,so have tobuy the fake.Pls help.|||Fashion District on 11th %26amp; Los Angeles Street in downtown. Look for Santee Alley as well, you'll find fantastic replicas at fantastic prices.|||I have a few Louis Vuitton Damier Azur that I am trying to sell. They're brand new! I'm selling them for $100 each just to get rid of them. Let me know if you're still interested!

Report Abuse


|||Did you ever find your Louis Vuitton replica?

Report Abuse


|||go to new york city or the bahamas people are selling them all over the street|||These are authentic, and they come with a 7day money back guarantee. there also about 90% OFF the retail price of the handbags at the mall. There brand new too! go here, http://www.TrillFashion.com|||if not from that place, you can try this site:


fashion.bulkbuy.cn

No comments:

Post a Comment