Friday, November 18, 2011

Where can i get on the internet fake designer bags i'm talking about like chanel gucci prade LV fendi coach? ?

i want one so baddddd!


ugh i have to have one but at like a super good price im talking about no one then 100 dollars.|||i wudnt buy off the web id go to a local flea market cuz then u may get a real one realli cheap and they have reali good replicas thats where i got my Prada,Chanel And D%26amp;G|||I have several bags I am trying to sell.


They are really good replicas.


I would cut you a real good deal.


I have feedback on ebay so you can see that I wouldn't rip you off.


I send all packages with delivery confirmation that I sell.


I have a replica dolce and gabana big zipper bag


TWO AUTHENTIC coach bags I am trying to sell


One GOOD REPLICA coach carly I am selling


A chanel GOOD REPLICA wallet


and a LOUIS VUITTON wallet replica


please email me if your interested and i will get you pictures just put in the subject designer bags so i know its not spam


yourloveneverchanges@yahoo.com


thanks =D

No comments:

Post a Comment