Friday, November 18, 2011

Did you think the fendi bags sold at Sam's club were real?

I did, but I didn't like any of them bcuz of course they weren't the trendy new models just the crappy tacky "logorific" type of models. I hope Fendi wins their lawsuit do you?|||i'm with victom of fun, i love fendi and gucci sunglasses, but i save up and by the real thing. People who by knockoffs and try to look "cool" just aggrevate me. i hope fendi wins their suit and makes those people feel stupid|||They're fake. If you're looking for some other good fakes that are excellent replicas try





http://mirror.replicasi.com/default.asp





They have really good stuff for not too expensive.

Report Abuse


|||I personally hate knockoffs- if I can't have the real thing- I don't want it- my Luis Vuittons are small, but are real. No they aren't real. I just love when I see some goofball standing at a bus stop holding an enormous Louis Vuitton- as if she's fooling anyone! But, I am sure many ppl think very different than I do.....|||NO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment