Friday, November 18, 2011

I got a fendi spy bag from ebay,its black leather and ff logo middle and lining,with documents,?

Fendi says they never made that variety,the seller says its real and wants me to provide written document from Fendi saying the bag is a copy,before she refunds me!


I know the bag is a fake,i went to the Fendi boutique and investigated myself!Also the seams are uneven,and metal plak inside is off centre!


What else can i do to get my money back?I paid $475,can u believe it!|||I hope you have learned the Ebay lesson :-/. There is really just no way to tell. Did you take the bag to a Fendi boutique? I don't know if they will be willing to do what she has asked. Try this: http://mypoupette.com


They may be able to assist you, because they do bag authentications. I would also report the Seller immediately and I would feel free to let her know you are going to pursue any and all legal action and see if that will make her more receptive.|||That's just a lesson not to buy things off ebay, that are that expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment