Friday, November 18, 2011

Is Fendi a good brand for purses?

I'm trying to find a good purse for my girlfriend for Valentine's. Only problem is that I know absolutely nothing about purses. I'm leaning towards a pink Fendi purse, or maybe something from Prada.





Is Fendi a good, stylish brand?





She really enjoys high-class, stylish things, and I enjoy making her happy, so I'd like to make sure I get her the right gift.|||What a wonderful boyfriend you are!


Where can I find me one just like you? hehe.








Fendi is a fabulous choice! Other luxury brands you can try are: Gucci, Prada, Marc Jacobs, Christian Dior, Louis Vuitton, Moschino, Dolce %26amp; Gabbana, Yves St. Laurent, Burberry, and Chanel. You cannot go wrong with any mentioned above, including Fendi (very in this season, actually). Either way, I'm sure your girlfriend will love whatever handbag you choose!|||Fendi is a very stylish brand. You cannot go wrong with Prada either.|||never herd of it|||Prada is nice but I perfer Coach I really dont care to much for Fendi|||Fendi and Prada are both hot..... I wish my man would get me a prada or fendi purse....lol lucky girl.|||It's very stylish, but more for going out...for useful bags I'd say girls like Coach or Louis Vuitton|||Maybe I feel this way because I'm poor.... well I didn't consider myself poor until reading your question, but I would prefer a cheaper (still good quality) purse and something more useful than a purse costing more than my first car did, lol. Its a purse. No matter what you spend on it remember that. It is a PURSE. You will be spending more money ON IT than will actually be INSIDE IT. Again, perhaps I am just bitter because I am "poor".|||If she likes high-class and stylish, buy her one of these designer brands:


Louis Vuitton (they just launched a new line of handbags), Prada, Fendi, Coach, Gucci, Armani, Juicy Couture, Kate Spade, Hermes, Dooney and Bourke, Brighton, Chloe Paddington, Balenciaga, DKNY, Miu Miu, Burberry, Chanel, Versace, Dior, Yves Saint Laurent, Marc Jacobs, Stella McCartney, Dolce and Gabbana, Marni, or Moschino.


You can't go wrong with any of those brands, but if I had to recommend some, I would say Louis Vuitton, Prada, Fendi, Coach, Gucci, Juicy Couture, Kate Spade, Dooney and Bourke, Chanel, Burberry, Dior, Marc Jacobs, or Dolce and Gabbana. The less expensive ones are Coach, Dooney and Bourke, Juicy Cotour, and Kate Spade. However, it's up to you on how much money you want to spend. And yes, Fendi is a good, stylish brand. It is good to look into other options though.|||coach or dooney bruoke|||i would go with the Prada, but if she likes the Fendi then get her that one.|||I think a fendi purse would suit your girlfriends style......good choice|||Well, you have come to the perfect person for this question. Here are acceptable brands if your girlfriend is a 'brand baby' (like me).





Dooney and Bourke


Fendi


Prada


Dior


Louis Vuitton


Chanel


Coach





I could go on, but those are the brands she will likely fall in love with! (And if you are only deciding between Fendi and Prada, heres a few tips, 1) Choose Fendi if she likes people to KNOW that she has a designer purse, as everyone knows what the F's on the purse mean, while the Prada triangle is a sometimes easy to miss, 2) Choose Prada if she is more into a classic, black-leather like purses, and 3) Whatever you do, do not buy a knock off, aka a fake designer purse, as she will know the difference, and she might think you just saw it at a flea market and thought that it was a perfect cheap little gift.)

No comments:

Post a Comment