Monday, November 14, 2011

I lost my fendi black watch. Do you think someone stole my watch?

My husband gave the watch to me as my birthday present!|||omg...how in the world are we supposed to know? some people.........|||Ok. If you think you lost it in a public place, it is probably gone, because as you said, its Fendi.


But if you think you lost it in your house, you will probably find it. I lost my LG Prada phone, but then found it in my Piano bench- apparently I put there while practicing and forgot all about it.


If you lost it at a relatives or friends just call them up and ask have they found a black Fendi watch, and if not, keep an eye out for it.|||It's a possibility, but you probably just left it around the house somewhere and you don't remember..just first look in the places you frequent and then other random places you'd never expect. It's happened to me..just make sure you look in couch cushions and under things! Hope you find your watch, I love fendi%26lt;3|||i dont know


if it was fendi than probably yes :/


my mom lost her diamond ring in the bus if this helps -.-'


a present from my dad

No comments:

Post a Comment