Friday, November 11, 2011

I want to start my own wholesale/retail business that specializes in knock-off handbags (Prada, Fendi, and etc?

however I do not want to have any legal issues for trademark infringement, so I wanted to know that if I place a visible notices, staing that my company is not an authorized dealer to sell authentic handbags, and pay sales tax in my state, and follow all the others laws, Can I still have legal issues for trade mark infringement? Thanks.|||You said yourself you're going to sell knock-offs -- trademark and copyright disputes are a given, and these companies spend a lot of money to defend their brands and image. Depending on where you are, the counterfeiting might be a felony.





Instead, why not design your own cool bags and avoid the issue altogether?

No comments:

Post a Comment