Friday, November 11, 2011

Louis Vuitton bag or a Fendi and Prada bag?

I recently purchased a Louis Vuitton abbesses for about $1000 on ebay. I now am considering selling it and purchasing a Fendi and Prada bag for around $500 each. I love my Louis so much but I'm always worrying about the vachetta(untreated leather). Would you rather own 1 Louis Vuitton bag, or both a Fendi and a Prada?|||you will lose money if you sell the LV after all the selling fees and the paypal fees just keep it|||louis all the way...you can get fake fendi or prada and you can't tell the difference nearly as much as a fake louis. the louis vuitton screams money and everyone knows it. I love their bags. I would definitely keep the bag you have|||Actually the vachetta will get nicer over time and when it turns to nice honey color, you can see how wonderful it is, personally, I don't like Fendi bag, it looks cheap|||Personally, i love louis vuitton, so i would defiently keep that one!|||Keep the Louis Vuitton.|||I'd rather have the cash for use on something important. Who are you trying to impress?

No comments:

Post a Comment