Friday, November 11, 2011

Are leather Fendi handbags treated with a protectant?

I recently purchased a leather Fendi handbag for my girlfriend, and I am wondering if we should apply a leather protectant to it. It was quite expensive, and I would hate to inadvertantly ruin the purse. However, I would also hate to have it damaged by harsh weather or moisture.|||You should apply a protectant. Even if it has been treated it will do no harm to do it again, and then you can at least be certain that it has been done.





Do not use a conditioner and make sure the protector you use does what it should do. There are many on the market that do not do anything. Many of the aerosol protectors will protect against water but will not protect against dirt and oils.





Handbag kits are available from LTT.|||If you want to buy tasteful leather handbags with high quality and reasonable price. I highly recommend that www.itbagstyle.com will be the best choice. Factory wholesale and retail directly. most of the leather handbags made of 100% genuine italian distress leather are under $60.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment