Friday, November 11, 2011

Where in Sandton City shopping centre in Johannesburg is Fendi and Ferragamo?

I'm going there tomorrow afternooon but I don't want to spend all my time looking. Can you just tell me the store number if you can, and on which floor, so I can quickly see it on the directory. The damn place is too big and I'll be in a rush.|||Rushing in Sandton City should be against the law. Anyway, Fendi and Salvatore Ferragamo are located in the same row of shops, so you're in luck. They're both on the upper level. Fendi is shop U25 (I remember because one time I was Christmas-shopping and trying to decide whether or not to make myself feel blue by going in there and browsing all the gorgeous stuff I couldn't afford, and I came to the conclusion that seeing as Christmas is on the 25th and Fendi is shop 25, it was meant to be, lol. Anyway, I digress.) I'm not sure about Ferragamo's number, but I know for sure it's around Louis Vuitton, Hilmond Weavers and Lorraine Efune, if that helps.

Happy shopping!



Edit: I just found a store locator on the mall's website, so you can check it out for yourself and find all the stores you want ----%26gt; http://www.sandtoncity.com/index.php?mod鈥?/a>

There's also a floorplan ----%26gt; http://www.sandtoncity.com/index.php?pag鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment