Friday, November 11, 2011

What comes close to Fendi by Fendi women's perfume?

I'll take an imitation to Fendi or a perfume that comes close. Please, if you know it, include the name of the place where it can be found. Thanks!|||Hi MHrice73,





Being in fragrance industry for 15 years, there's quite a bit I know about perfumes. To be honest there is no perfume close to Fendi. Unfortunately it is completely discontinued so I dont recommend you getting any from ebay either.





However the closest I think of is Caleche by Hermes. May be you can smell it at a department store and then order online. It is too expensive in malls so only buy it online.





If that doesnt help, leave me a not on my blog and I will try to find you one closer.





http://www.sonnyahuja.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment