Friday, November 11, 2011

Where can I take my Fendi purse to get repaired?

I recieved a Fendi purse from my sister a couple of years ago and I love it , but because of wearing it everyday the strap has broken. I live in Chicago, where can I take my purse to get repaired and not pay an arm and a leg for it?|||If it is a real Fendi purse (sorry theres lots of knock offs) you can take it to the store and they may have in house "fix it" people. If not you should be able to send it to thier Home Office or Headquaters and they should pay for the repair (maybe not the shipping). But they stand for the quality of thier product so you should be in business.|||take it to a fendi store. they'll look at it and direct you to someone. if not, they'll ship it back to their company to be repaired.

No comments:

Post a Comment