Friday, November 11, 2011

How Much is a Vintage Fendi Snake Skin Shirt Worth?

I am not sure if this is the correct place for t his but I figure it's as good as any other category I saw.





My grandmother passed away about a year ago and left behind what appears to be a snake skin shirt with a Fendi label. She was a collector of fine arts so we are trying to hold a mini estate sale. The paintings are easily appraised but I have no idea bout this shirt. I googled it to death but I find no references to Fendi making such an item. I am starting to wonder if it is even real. Does anyone know if Fendi made such items and if so how much it may be worth. There is a printed tag attached to the shirt with a price of $1600 on it. I am pretty sure she bought it 2nd hand so I have no idea where the label tag came from. I just don't want to throw this thing out if it's worth something. Thanks in advance.|||My condolences on the passing of your grandmother.





The shirt could be worth quite a bit if it is real. Don't let it go hastily.


By quite a bit, I mean thousands.


Do you have any photos? If I could see the shirt and photos of the tag and things like the seams inside, buttons, price tags etc, it would be easier to determine if it were authentic, how old, etc.


Are you familiar with eBay? They have discussion boards where you could post a link to a photo and "experts" there can give you their opinions.


http://forums.ebay.com/db2/forum.jspa?fo鈥?/a>


is the clothing discussion board.


Oh, and if you do have some photos I'd love to see them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment