Friday, November 11, 2011

Are there any ways to definitively prove that a Fendi purse is authentic?

I recently purchased a Fendi purse for my girlfriend from a reputable seller, and I am convinced it is authentic. However, she recently saw a news program warning that many online purchases were for fake products. Is there any totally definitive way of proving it is authentic? It does have a satin lining with the Fendi emblem on the inside of the purse.|||Most major designers have cards with bags, I think- my Dolce %26amp; Gobbana came with a credit card like id tag that could verify the authenticity. It's like having a certificate of authenticity. But if you have a bag without a card like that, I suggest taking it to a bricks and morter establishment you trust and asking them to verify the product.|||Take the bag to Neiman's or Saks.. they will tell you..


They make really good imitations.. though I couldn't tell.|||of course....there must be the written MADE IN ITALY on it

No comments:

Post a Comment