Friday, November 11, 2011

How much should I ask for a Fendi denim squirrel purse?

I don't know the year the purse came out. It is blue denim with a squirrel design on the front. It has brown straps and a beautiful brown, satin on the inside. It is an authentic Fendi handbag. I want to sell it on ebay but need a ballpark figure on the price to charge. Thanks for any help!|||The squirrel purse cost about $3090 at Saks and it came out around February/March 07. If the bag is AUTHENTIC and in mint condition inside and out, I would start off at $2500 since it is a limited only handbag (Fendi did not make many of those bags).





If your bag is a replica, I can't help you there, sorry.|||is it already used? and not this season?


well I would say 750 at the most. But really I would need to see it myself.|||be realistic. start at 200. make sure its authentic. potential customers are going to ask about serial numbers and dust bags (something to put over it so it doesnt get ruined with age)... check out other designer bags on ebay. that will give you some idea on price. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment